Minigolf Map Idea: HECK

There’s been a few Halloween-adjacent themes that I really wished would become courses since the early GMT days, and Golf With Your Friends has done two of them, which is kind of a shame because, aside from the goofy modifiers, I’m not wild on GWYF’s gameplay compared to TU’s minigolf.
Those two are…

…A haunted house. Not a terribly uncommon idea…
…But also a trippy forest full of bioluminescence. Well, damn…

But what I’d love to see that hasn’t been done is literally Hell. Just pure, orange lake of fire, rocks, lava plumes.

And it’d have to sound like this.

I get the impression that minigolf maps probably take the most inspiration and labor to develop, but I just want to throw this one out there since there’s the fact that Odyssey is planned to be the last map always looming overhead.

YES. THIS EXACTLY.

I think these maps are exactly what Tower Unite needs. I would never stop playing them.

3 Likes

I second this idea, having a Planet Heck minigolf course would be beyond tubular, especially if at the final hole, your ball activates a machine that beats the crap out of the Icon of Sin, especially if you get a HiO!

EDIT: Also, wow, you have a lot of units. I’ve only got 600K.

imagine committing several war crimes and when you die you’re just sent to a golf course

5 Likes

I think necroing a 4 month old thread counts

2 Likes