Minigolf Hole in One

I personally don’t like the animation i think its too light. Why not have a huge explosion or a better explosion sound than a few pop rocks being poured into someones mouth. Also, I feel that mostly every hole on every map has an indentation so all you have to do is hit it to that spot and you get it in. Can’t more hole be skillfull where you have to actually hit the hole not around it to get it in? Another thing is the pars on holes. I feel like whoever designed the pars is a God at minigolf. The exact number of hits you have to make to finish the hole should not be the par. Not everyone is a God. Instead like in gmt the pars were increased by 1 or 2 more for people who arent gods at minigolf. All i every get is par, a ton of bogeys (boogers) and rarely any eagles, Riot pls fix.

5 Likes

The games not difficult, after doing a course 2-3 times I’ve stopped going over par for the course. It just takes a moderate amount of practice. Although there are certain holes on which I would agree with you.

1 Like

I’m with you on he HiO explosion!

The Gmt one was really giving the feel to have achieved something great :fireworks:*KA-BOOOM *

2 Likes

I guess the camera should entirely follow the ball when it skyrockets, rather than just watching the ball from below. Then the explosion can be seen much better, which is exciting to watch.

2 Likes

no, don’t nerf it!!!
TU minigolf is already hard enough

Simple advice
practise makes perfect
Played a good round last night
https://jii.moe/NkG3XXGk-.png
They feel justified

first times playing i only got bogeys etc.
later on i became better but i don’t really enjoy it as much as the gmt minigolf