https://trello.com/c/a7NPMExP/418-minigolf-cove-polishing-update

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

• Bug Fixes
  • Art & Lighting Improvements
  • Updated tubes to use the new tube system, ensuring they no longer break
9 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Checklist" has been added to the card.
5 Likes

Sort of an interesting choice, but I’m always up for prettier maps. Glad it’s getting attention for some if the less functional stuff, here’s hoping the double-ship hole gets fixed. I personally hope Altitude gets some art polishing, it’s looking a little rough.

This isn’t a total overhaul like Garden was. At some point in time, the lighting for Cove got messed up. I’m fixing that in this update. Also plan on fixing the cannons and the boat course.

9 Likes

I’m really happy maps are getting updated and tweaked now. Could we maybe get a desertion polishing patch? I think it’s in desperate need of a few layout changes.

A couple visual ones too. It’s not the worst off but some areas really need it, like the market and the beds. Those poor beds.

@Johanna Would you be willing to possibly fix holes 13 and 15? 13 has that annoying Loop-de-loop that doesn’t work, and 15’s “Wave” Is practically impossible to surf, let alone aim it just right to actually get in the chest.

1 Like
  • "Art & Lighting Improvements" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
8 Likes
  • "Bug Fixes" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
5 Likes
  • "Updated tubes to use the new tube system, ensuring they no longer break" has been checked off on the "Checklist" checklist.
9 Likes
  • Card has been closed.
3 Likes