Minigolf achievements change / fix holes

To start, I’d like to say that the Albatross achievement has a low payout for its difficulty. Only 1,500 Units to get 10 Albatross holes, compared to 10,000 Units for 25 Eagle holes. There are far less opportunities to get an Albatross, so players are more likely to get all the general (not map specific) minigolf achievements before the Albatross one.

Moving on, I’ve found a few of the holes on the Garden map to be unfair;
Hole 6: Par 3 I feel is too low, makes it impossible (as far as I’m concerned) to get anything under par. All with a good chance of going out of bounds.
Hole 13: Even when going down the expect HIO hole, it often gets stuck in the tube on the way down (makes way for an Albatross though haha).
Hole 15: Timed based yes, but also I feel luck based as the moving drums are not synced. A very frustrating HIO achievement at Par 3 while having a high risk to go out of bounds.
Hole 18: So insanely luck based to get the hole in one. On top of that, if you go over the hole on the way down, your ball can pop up in the air and go out of bounds, it has happened to me before (playing the hole less than 10 times). So then I have to start all the way back at the top, just to get a bogey. A bumper or wall should be behind the hole to prevent this from happening.

I haven’t found any other minigolf maps with problems worth posting, though I’ve only really played Waterhole a significant amount of times (and found no real problems). I’ve also tried Altitude and Treasure Cove a couple of times and didn’t find much problems with those either. However, if I do find more holes to post about on various maps, I’ll report them back here. I encourage others to post any “unfair” holes in this thread as well. Thank you.

Garden having weird issues/unfair bits isn’t too surprising, ever since it came out, the devs haven’t really updated it much.

Personally, I think Garden could really use a lot more polish, waterhole got a big polish update awhile ago that ironed out most of it’s issues, I hope garden get’s an update like this someday.

4 Likes

I almost never get bogeys on hole 6, you might just be unlucky. Hole 13 will most likely be fixed soon, I’ve gotten Hole 18 a few times so I wouldn’t change that. But hole 15 though, I’ve gotten the hole in one a couple of times in my life, but just… lmao

You can get a few albatrosses from Kingdom