Minigolf - 3-D Deluxe Minigolf Mutator and Map

So I saw that topic

Before Gmodtower/TowerUnite Minigolf existed

And my suggestion is, When the mutators will be a thing, Why not including one that changes the gameplay so we have to aim and shoot the same way as 3D-Deluxe Minigolf: Aim from the opposite direction of the ball to move a club, then Hold and release to charge the power, if hold for too long, cancel the shot (I remember there was also an Alternative mode where the power depends on the move of the mouse, Pretty much like the actual Bowling gameplay so)

My second suggestion would Be a Tribute Map to honor this amazing old Minigolf game, where each 18 holes has different themes and/or represent a distinctive hole from the game, designed the same way as the original holes in this game, or in a very similar way if you think this game still has heavy copyrights (even though I’m not sure the physic will work with some)
The overall map would be some kind of multi-theme park or a Movie studio, justifying the different theme for each hole

On a personal note, I think it would be amazing to make it, as it would come to play this old game again, in actual 3D, with actual physic and unreal graphics

Best regards