Minigame Hosting: Choose Difficulty Levels

I put this in ‘Minigolf’, but as shown in the suggestion, it’s applicable to more than one minigame:

It would be nice to be able to select difficulty level(s) when hosting/setting up a minigame lobby: (“Ball Race Easy & Medium Maps” or “Minigolf Hard Maps”) .
You select which level difficulty(/-ies) you want your lobby to host and the random picker chooses only from those levels/players can only vote for those levels.

Perhaps a better solution would just be a map rotation picker, sort of like old Deathmatch games. You could still see the difficulty next to the maps, but you’d be able to have a pool between just the maps you and your friends like.

Two weeks later, re-reading this I realize that it’s not really clear what I’m describing here, so here’s what I thought of when I wrote it.

Star Wars: Battlefront had all the maps on the left, what gametype you were playing on that map, and it would get thrown into the playlist on the right. For Tower, we would only really have maps in a playlist, but it would cycle or shuffle through the list you made on the right.

1 Like