Minigame(Game World): Card Battle

This would be a minigame that has a TU themed trading card game, outside of the minigame you can purchase card packs using quarters as the currency. The reason I think it should be quarters is that it prevents people from just dumping all their credits on packs(because there’s plenty of us with big pockets on the game) and getting everything immediately, this is similar to how tickets work for arcade prizes. After collecting some cards you can build your deck outside the game probably in the game world zone similar to how you can put items on your character for other games.

The minigame itself could play like Phantom Dust, where it’s more like an action card game. You pick up mana that increases your level allowing you to cast the cards and try to reduce other players to 0 hp. After the mana level increases it recharges to that level after a wait. You don’t really see any card games like that these days and I think it fits well with the arcade, fast paced theme that we see in many TU games.

I know it’s unlikely something like this gets added anytime soon, if at all, but I personally think it would be a really fun minigame to progress through, and it covers a game type that TU currently doesn’t have representation for, while maintaining the fast paced and competitive themes of TU.

Other users have suggested a card game as well, and I’ve talked with people in game about it. For example this post:

But this is my suggestion for how the actual card game could play out.