[Minigame] Collect-a-Thon

I’ve been working on a minigame that has one simple objective, run around an arena’like map and collect valuable gems to bring back to your bucket. The highest scoring player wins!

I want to make multiple different maps of varying themes and maybe art styles with a leaderboard to keep track of the highest scoring players.
For now though since I’m depleted of units, there shall be only one map.

It has been quite expensive in units, once done it has dropped me to 51,000. But oh well, I’m quite please with how it came out. Here’s a preview of the lobby wall when you spawn in.

In addition to showcasing it, I want to be setting up the first playtest of it.
So if you’re liking the sound of it and want to give it a try, reply to this and let me know. And I’ll ping you whenever I have a date set!

22 Likes

Sounds like a great time, sign me up! :grin:

2 Likes

This sounds really interesting! Am i able to participate?

1 Like

can i try? looks real fun

1 Like

Sounds fun. I’m down to test

1 Like

I NEED to make a condo in the style used in the one map

1 Like

Incredible. I’d assume these are all custom made textures and objects, right?

1 Like

I’d be down to help playtest, great job :slight_smile:

1 Like

i will try to playtest

1 Like

This Is amazing, i will probably try to do something like this in my condo!
edit: id love to playtest this!

1 Like

let me know

(and how does the scoreboard work?)

1 Like

The scoreboard will be a canvas I update after every hosting session.
I’m seeing into if I can get some free time tonight or tomorrow, so keep an eye out for being pinged.

1 Like

@Sinera @Opacity @A_Small_White_Dog_YT @balianthemighty @M2TheT @LittleLuke @DENMarkus @Plokit @Zapty @Searith
And all others who are interested. I’ll be opening up the playtest in 30 mins or so.
If you’re in the TU’s discord I’ll be in there too to let people know it’s open as well as here.

The condo will be under ‘X marks it’s Collect-a-thon [MINIGAME PLAYTEST]’ in the condo listing!

3 Likes

Okay!
I will be right there!
mind opening it quickly just so i can hangout im working on some 3D models rn so

1 Like

Ah, I can’t join in this one. I’m currently stuck at work having a slow day. I can get away with browsing the forums, but not playing games lol. Plus my laptop couldn’t handle TU even if I could play it!

1 Like

Sorry you can’t make it, if the playtest is a success I’ll be opening it now and then so this won’t be the only chance to play. Hopefully work feels like it goes quick for you though!

1 Like

I dont see it in the condo listing…

I haven’t opened it yet that’s why~

I’ll be opening it in 15 mins or less.

Oh you said in the other post you would be opening now

‘now and then so this won’t be the only chance to play’

As in I’ll be opening it to play infrequently over the week after this initial playtest.

1 Like