Mini-games In Your Condo

I feel as if people would get bored as I decorate my condo. So, I’m kinda wanting a way to have them entertain themselves. Is it at all possible to make little condo minigames for people to have fun in your condo?

Games like Hide and Seek, tag, etc.

As it is right now it’s entirely possible to make minigames using teleporters, massively resized buttons and physics items. However, they’re not automated and require the owner to supervise and control the entire minigame.

I had a working minigame concept for a treasure hunt minigame, where players each had a coloured bucket to bring back as many treasures from the arena back to their team coloured bucket. The bucket has a teleporter that sends the treasures to a collector that holds the team’s treasures which require counting once the match ends.

It’s all in being creative with the tools you have currently.
You could probably create a Hide and Seek gamemode using melee weapons, the one who is it is required to own one of the many milestone melee weapons, as when a player is hit they spurt blood which can indicate being tagged. Obviously this requires players to play fair and with the fact we can’t automate things (yet) a heavy amount of trust put on the players in the match.

1 Like

While it’s not a mini game, a friend of mine made ballrace maps in his condo with the addition of the equippable orb