Milk Appreciation thread

I thought a certain other thread was getting off topic, so this thread is dedicated to milk lovers of the TU community. I’ll start by showing my latest purchase:

This was a delectable treat, usually yazoo doesn’t come close to the levels that frijj does, but this one comes close.

10 Likes

me too me too, i haven’t read yet, but me have bottle too
now give me free likes people, like my milk post on this milk thread

5 Likes

Yall know i love milk
I was actually drinking milk while looking at this
This counts as milk Right? May not be yazoo but it sure is milk

6 Likes

I think I’ll also take this time to drop in these bad boys right here.

2 Likes

Oh my god…

15 Likes

This stuff is my jam. I’d love to be able to take a picture of it in my hand but I’m on a diet. :cry:

4 Likes

Getting my weekly choccy milk supply tomorrow morning. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Something I’ve seen around is the mars, snickers, milky way milk etc. They’re significantly more expensive and contain a lot less than other brands. Does anyone know if the taste is worth the price and drop in amount?

1 Like

I tried a couple a few years ago. I don’t think they were that good, but I honestly can’t remember.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to give the Vanilla one a try. Is it just creamier tasting milk?

1 Like

It just tastes like melted ice cream but the consistency of the chocolate one.

1 Like

That… sounds tempting… How would you rate it out of 10?

1 Like

maybe a 6.5?

1 Like

what about low-fat milk guys?

3 Likes

No real feelings, the one was my milk brand of choice for a while.

Alright, so it’s Friday and I had my weekly Tesco shop. (Other British supermarkets are available.)

For like the third week in a row there was no Tesco-brand chocolate milk. No idea what’s up with that. So I picked up two Frijj’s instead, one Chocolate and one Fudge Brownie flavour.

1 Like

Funny enough, I drink fat-free.

2 Likes

can’t budge on the fudge

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, I have been blessed by the Tesco chocolate milk gods.

3 Likes

did you steal all of them

1 Like