Milestones for Little Crusaders

Howcome there isn’t a milestone for 700,000 or 900,000 XP? 700,000 could be Crusader statue for the condo and 900,000 could a dragon morph.

IMO if we did get a dragon morph it would need to be similar in size to the ZM morphs, because the dragon is huge and it would honestly be irritating to have players its normal size rampaging through the plaza and condos, as much I as I want to become the dragon.

I’d say make the dragon morph the 1M reward and put the rc dragon earlier because I wouldn’t use the rc if I could be bigger dragon instead.

2 Likes

I don’t think the dragon’s actually that big compared to vehicles like the minecart and sleigh though

1 Like

It’s mostly going to be the footsteps, the rc dragon had them but the devs remove them. The constant slamming is great in LC but not so much in plaza.

Then again the minecart is pretty loud but only while moving and needs to move like a vehicle, you can’t airstrafe a minecart.

Honestly a dragon morph isn’t that annoying compared to other rewards.

Happy bday btw.

2 Likes

i think footsteps would be nice provided that they’re quieter and have less of a radius

4 Likes