Welcome to the Monthly Decoration Contest! All you have to do is build a condo or an area of your condo around the given theme. Near the end of the month, a poll will be posted for everyone to vote with.
September 2016 Theme: Entrepreneurs
Whether humbly running lemonade stands or high atop worldwide conglomerates, these people said “I’d like to scam people for free money.” Show us how you turn up profits in your condo! Suggested by @Originope!
All entries should be submitted here by the end of the 21st of September, Central Standard Time.
- Honour and the right to brag! I ripped this line right from the MTC.
- I dunno, I guess you can have one of your submission photos on a wall in my condo?
- Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions, or otherwise discuss the competition here!
- To submit, post all relevant info in the submission thread!
- One submission per person, one creation per person! Show us your best! Remember, you have until the deadline to edit your submission however you want.
- Your submission can include anything: photos, videos, text descriptions, and anything else you can stick in the post!
- You must have at least one photo or video. You need to show what you’ve built.
- This should be something you made. While I can’t reliably get everyone to prove they made their submissions, I ask that everyone be honest. This is meant to be a fun competition, after all!
- You can build an entire condo, an area of your condo, or even something in the item playground. As long as you’ve built something around the theme, it’s fine to submit!
- Remember, you can back up and reset your condo by moving the Condo.dat file located in Steam > steamapps > common > Tower Unite > Tower > SavedData
I basically copied this completely from the TrackMania MTC. After the submissions are closed, I will create a poll that lets you rate each submission from 1 to 10 as well as leave comments if you so choose. If you made a submission, you can still vote (give yourself a 10)! Remember to judge based on the whole submission.
Just a quick note: last month I tried to do this, but there was only one submission. I’m trying it again this month, but there simply may not be enough players yet to reliably host something like this. If there aren’t enough submissions, I will have to close the competition to let TU gain a more healthy playerbase.
Good luck, and have fun!