May/June 2024 Condo Contest (Game World Maps)

Units have been distributed!

4 Likes

“Popularity Contest”

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners! Lots of great maps all around and glad to see more people participate in the contest (over 200 votes!).

2 Likes

Shoutouts to all the people like @GateTheCat and @mexxorz who placed in the Top 5 in their first ever Condo Contest entry! I’m sure many of us can only dream of getting that high with such a tough competition! :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, but I thought @Baby_In_A_Pipe’s submission was leagues ahead of the first place entry. It is also worth noting that @TheGreenKing’s entry was the most popular/played over the voting period, according to the Steam Workshop:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, was hoping to get at least fifth but oh well, amazing submissions all around.

I would like to know my spot if possible though!

2 Likes

Yoo thanks everybody who voted for my map, i didn’t expect to place with all the other bangers on the vote.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: It was so much fun designing maps with the ingame editor. I can only recommend everyone here to try it out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 40 days. New replies are no longer allowed.