5 (1)

11 Likes

ID64: 76561198188278967

Space Bedroom

5 Likes

Steam profile: BOT_Pengu
Steam ID: 76561198055233881
Theme: cave/forest
I built this in the highrise second floor room, The forest is behind a custom window as well as the cabin. I’ve tried to make the floor as you enter into a pond type environment with a water fall flowing into it. Their is a place to chill and watch tv opposite the water fall as well as a large fish tank and a desk space under the stairs. On the second floor I have my bed with a custom headboard ive used the neon bars to get the light strip effect. next to the best are a couple side tables with custom handles (idea from Battlemark). the rail next to my bed is an inverted gold bar to give an inverted trapezoid shape.

8 Likes

Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Battlemark
Steam ID: 76561198000245706
Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/vYri38y

Context: I live in a custom built Hydro Electric Dam on Smooth Dirt.

I’ve been playing this game for a while. I live inside a hydroelectric dam that I custom built on the Smooth Dirt Condo. due to the rules of this contest, I cannot show you the exterior landscaping of this condo, only what’s seen in the aquarium. I encourage anyone who sees me online to jump on and explore what custom exteriors and interiors I’ve built on this condo… This is my bedroom, sitting comfortably at the bottom of the dam.

Entering the bedroom you are greeted with an elegant trophy display and beautiful aquarium holding all of my various aquatic condo pets.

To the left of the entrance we have a small entry area, a private bathroom, my bedroom and entertainment center.

To the right of the entrance we have the kitchen, dining, and spa area, all accompanied by the haunted piano for that wonderful ambience.

The entry area is a great place to take off your shoes, leave your wallet and keys, and maybe perform a ritual to the Gmod tower gods to appease them for the day on your way out the door.

Hiding above the door is a wonderful assortment of my favorite plushies and my beloved classic catsack, to the right I have my laser tag vest ready for action.

Inside the bathroom, I have an elegant design to meet all comforts one could find to be missing inside a mountain hydroelectric facility.

The adjacent view of the elegant bathroom

A comfortable view from the tub to see the assorted shampoos, soaps, and CBD bath bombs you could use in your warm bath!

This hydroelectric facility is being built with Condo i/o in mind. What does that mean? We still don’t know either, however you will see the smallest detail in this condo, down to the plumbing!

Exiting our bathroom, we have our bed and attire area, a wonderful area for those stressful days at work; the pillow pile is an excellent place to sit and unwind.

The entertainment area is where me and my guests spend the most time, watching YouTube videos for hours.

Close up view of the NONY Sound bar and all the various consoles. On the right we have my cat stand with the sleeping kitty, I don’t dare disturb her. Ignore my coffee table, my friends were taking my CBD again.

Beer for the lads, my friends have plenty of seating and we always pull out the burger beanbags when necessary.

A nice little reading area behind the entertainment area and my working desk.

Next to the reading area is an outstanding view of my aquarium in all of its glory, underlined by my personal arsenal of weapons and valuables.

Behind us now is a view of my desk area, I function most daily work routines from my SiFi laptop, however the desktop to the right handles a lot of my gaming.

Wonderful view of the trophy display.

Transition view of my valuables in my safe to the spa area.

Intimate spa area, perfect for those awkward human interaction moments.

My screamy boy sleeping in between the spa area and dining area.

My classic trophies proudly displayed in the room divider.

Currently have a DnD session on the kitchen table. Our heros appear to be taking on a haunted catsack and his hell portal of doom. There’s also a toy dino and UFO cup on there. Yes, the D20 is functional.

Moving into the kitchen, we have my CBD Flower storage container.

Currently cooking some food in the kitchen, this stew needs to simmer for a few more hours and the turkey is almost medium rare, just the way I like it. Gotta cut those potatoes soon.

Some dirty dishes, most of my knives are clean, fun fact; the sponge is 2 acoustic panels making it one of the most expensive, useless, individual prop you’ve seen so far…

Toasting some more waffles for later, and waiting on a TV dinner.

Fully loaded Fridge and Freezer. Assorted beers, all my food plushies are on top, I forgot to take an image of them.

My purified water intake. I also store my eyes in here, they get fresh water twice a month.

Side shot of where we started, with the haunted piano.

Great shot of the custom cabinets and lighting.

Nighttime shot of the Kitchen Light.

Nighttime shot of the entire bedroom.

Nighttime shot of the bathroom.

Great view of the CEO desk.

Great view of the custom gamer chair.

One final picture of the lucky catsack for the road.

Thank you! :^)

2 Likes

Golden Opulence
:coin: Golden Opulence: workshop condo link
by nephco SteamCommunityProfile:nephco

This is a fantasy bedroom concept using gold items, gold bars and gold catsacks as an extravagant display of wealth. There are no workshop items in this condo. My inspiration comes from finding gold catsacks while treasure hunting on the beach in the plaza. It contains 387 gold catsacks.

:coin: Medal Clip of Bed Glow

Epic Gamer PC
Tower-Win64-Shipping_KASYWyW6My

Back Garden: night

Back Garden: day

:coin: Medal Clip: Night Garden

11 Likes

It’s so much fun to see what everyone has made so far!

3 Likes

Steam Profiles:

and

Remade my Condo bedroom from scratch and thought to give this month a try.

4 Likes

SteamID: 76561198024657462
Steam Community :: [=nTe=]H.M.Murdock

Went for a cyberpunk aesthetic this time around. Wanted to work more on the exterior views, but mostly got caught up building flying cars. Which if you want to look at those a bit closer, I included a garage in the workshop condo so you can see them clearly. (and some that didn’t get copied outside)

Bedroom2
Bedroom1

Here’s a 360 panorama. Sorry about the watermark. :person_shrugging:

Explore for yourself. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

With everything going on in the world I wanted to create a warm and inviting space focused on 90s/2000s media. I tried to cram as many references as possible for that authentic millennial/early zoomer feel.

Between my procrastination and full-time job I wasn’t able to accomplish what I dreamed but I’m still proud of how it turned out.

Here’s to hoping you all like it too!

Key Features

• Glow in the dark stars on the ceiling.

• Stickers everywhere! Some of them aren’t even pictured.

• Mess beneath the bed.

• The video on the TV is Red Hot Chili Pepper’s “Californication”.

• Despite the large amount of workshop items (72) used, I utilized canvases for the wall outlets and monopoly board.

• The notable faces on the polaroid collage are: Kurt Cobain, Billie Joe, Tom Hanks (Forrest Gump), Oderus Urungus, and the Statue of Liberty.

Visit the condo here:

6 Likes

Steam Profile: Steam Community :: TiaRosa96
Steam ID: 76561198401885299

2 Likes

Steam Community: Steam Community :: CarbonCopyCat
SteamID64: 76561198046755136

Bedroom? That’s a room made of beds, right? Bed Room?

Semi-joke submission that didn’t get finished in time, mostly because I forgot the condo contest was ending in less than 3 hours from now. It’s made 100% out of beds, and nothing else.

A standard bed with pillows beds, with a decorative string beds of polaroids beds hanging from the wall bed:

Several toy racecar (beds) on a track beds, with some potted bed-ed pumpkin (beds) in the background:

And also an unfinished vanity and desk more beds:

6 Likes

Very Nice! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Awesome job everyone! The submission segment of the contest is now over. I’ll post the link to the community vote tomorrow.

3 Likes

Okay, here is the link to the Community Vote!

Responses will be accepted until June 3rd at 3:00 PM CT.

Alright, the results are in! Thanks to everyone who participated in the Community Vote. There were 88 responses this time.

The winners of this month’s contest are:

1st place (2,000,000 Units) - @Slurpwis

2nd place (1,000,000 Units) - @Baby_In_A_Pipe

3rd place (750,000 Units) - @CaptainHMMurdock

3 (1)

4th place (500,000 Units) - @Twitch.tv_caat96

8b7404845caed4fcd03cc5064966acd86d9585eb_2_690x388

5th place (300,000 Units) - @Ricardqo

Units for winners and participants will be distributed soon! Thanks again for participating; everyone did great!

Keep an eye out for the next contest in the future.

6 Likes

Congrats everyone! Great builds, I really liked this theme :grin:

1 Like

I’m in love with the cyberpunk bedroom (mostly the buildings that gives me ideas for my future city expansion in my highrise)

3 Likes

Units have been distributed! Thanks to everyone for participating!

7 Likes

Congratulations everyone :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.