Mario Party styled minigame

How about doing a Mario Party styled minigame?
I know you have to do some but.
Think about doing a minigame that rewards players with plenty of credits depending where you stop by the dize, and getting rewarded for depending on your rank for each minigame inside the mario party styled minigame.
A game where the one who colected the most number of golden catsacks (10-15), wins the game.
You get a golden catsack for being rank 1 on each minigame, or stoping at the square of the cat from plaza. She talks to you and spawns a dize in the top of your head. You’ve got to jump to get a random reward and maybe you can get 1 golden catsack. Or instead of jumping in to a dize, you can set a roulette like the one from spin2win.
Also I’ve got to notice you, that the golden catsacks that you get on the minigame, aren’t a reward in to your inventory. They are just an score system, like the power stars from nintendo at Mario Party.

Yes please!

1 Like

THIS! I like this!

1 Like

Yes please, we could even have mini-games like a round of mini-golf or something like that while we play.

1 Like

minigolf is not a right choice.
Right choices would be like:

• Running up on a clif avoiding falling rocks.
  • Push others out from the ring to the void
1 Like

I remember along time ago on the GMT forums pixeltail asked their community what their first official game should be and a Mario party styled game was one of the options.

I don’t know if they still plan on doing anything with that list post tower unite competition. But I would love a good Mario party inspired game on pc.

1 Like

the job about designing the main scenario is the simpliest one.
The hard job would be creating the diferent minigames inside the own minigame.
They can create for the main scenario some maps like we can find at minigolf or ball race.

• Island (summer). This one would be awesome if giant sunglasses crabs as decoration.
  • Galaxy
  • Autunm. This one can get some spooky halloween decoration.
  • Winter. This one can get some christmas decoration.
  • Lava. This one can get giant firecrabs as decoration.
  • Underwater
  • Clouds (sky)
  • Candyland
1 Like

Why not just put it in TU? 2 birds in one stone

It’s really not that simple. Tower Unites gameworlds are supposed to be short-n-sweet minigames. An entire gameboard with minigames inbetween would be better suited for a standalone title imo.

I don’t think it would take much longer than a good round of mini golf or ball race. It can be like mario party, without being as long as it.

I love mario party! one of the first real games I ever played!

1 Like