March/April 2024 Condo Contest (Cozy)

Hello, my friends pushed me to enter the contest, so it was my first time participating. It has been quite a fun experience. I would have done some things differently next time.

5 Likes

Steam ID Link: Steam Community :: knuxtoast

Edit: First edit was because I initially forgot to add the link to my account. 2nd edit to further clarify on my submission.

Hey there! Here’s my submission for this. Apologies if my graphics settings aren’t the greatest, so the lighting won’t be the most amazing. Funnily enough, lighting was the biggest issue I had when working with Smooth Dirt.
This is my first attempt at a Condo Contest and I’m actually kinda proud of this.

This cabin was created solely by me and uses no workshop furniture. I hope you enjoy the images!

5 Likes

It’s a tad late but I’m throwing my chips in here with this!

Welcome to…Sack-end!

A 1-1 recreation of the popular character Catto Sackins’ famous Cathole! Relive the day to day life of a simple Catsack in a idilic, peaceful village before the arrival of the evil JEFF sees chaos come to Middle Tower!

Ok, enough BS. Its a Hobbit Hole. We’ve all seen LOTR enough. I figured nothing would be cozier than a Hobbit Hole, so I set myself to build this!

I unfortunately couldn’t finish decorating but I figured I’d put up what I had so far. I’d like to keep this around and finish it more over time as a love-letter to one of my favorite fantasy series.

3 Likes

The submission period is over! Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry!

Here is the link to the community vote: https://forms.gle/Vp1koofTZfUWFHCE9

It will be open until Monday, April 22nd at 11:59PM CT. Good luck to everyone, and let me know if there’s any issues with the vote form!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, the community vote is over and the results are in! There were 117 responses this time.

I adjusted some prize amounts because there were co-op winners, and the rest of the participants will get an extra bonus this time!

The winners of this month’s contest are:

1st place (2,000,000 Units) - @GoopGoop

2nd place (1,000,000 Units) - @Twitch.tv_caat96

3rd place (400,000 Units to each) - @Cayla & Han

4th Place (500,000 Units) - @Ellis_Cake

5th place (200,000 Units to each) - @SimpleFox, ThurDoDinok, TheFragMan, Cat

Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest and the vote! Keep an eye out for the next contest post!

Units for winners and participants will be distributed today.

10 Likes

congrats to the winners! though im curious to know if its possible to know how many votes each of the contestants got?

2 Likes

Units have been distributed!

Congratulations to everyone who won and thank you all for those who participated.

2 Likes

When I get a chance, I can let you know your point amount compared to the highest point amount in a private message, not sure if everyone wants their point amount shared to everyone though.

I would like to know mine too, if its not too much of a bother.

1 Like

Congratulations Winners and Nice job to all those who did not win. Those were some great entries.

2 Likes

Congrats.
I particularly enjoyed Goops and Caleegis.