March 2026 Condo Contest (Free Build)

Boreal cabin

This is my first ever submission to an official condo contest, huzzah! Boreal cabin is a condo I made that was heavily inspired by the beauty of Alaska, and A-frame architecture. The goal primary of the condo was to make a cozy winter A-Frame cabin with a beautiful vista and tons of eye candy for players to explore, hang out with friends in, or just to relax in. I also had a secondary goal (that was loosely followed), which was to test the limits of how beautiful a condo in TU can be whilst also using as few objects as possible, coming in at ~3000 objects (500 of which are books, 700 of which are grass pieces). And now I’m finally ready to call this condo done. I was going to do more with it but honestly I don’t think it necessary. I hope you all enjoy it, it was a blast to build and so far is my first and only completed condo to date, with hopefully more to come in the future!

Steam URL: Jacket

Workshop URL: Boreal Cabin

Featured image:

Images: