Since the bowling lag is mostly fixed by now, I decided to make another bowling Tourney since people liked it so much. Please reply telling me which day you’d like it on or if you want it to be next week. Currently I have it set to Saturday at 2PM EST. You can check the time zone with https://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/ as this time is currently at the -4 time zone. Once again, please post comments and concerns about preferred time and day.
In addition, I created a Discord server for you to be able to be notified about tourneys in the future. I decided to go this way because of last tourney having quite a few no-shows. Here is an invite. https://discord.gg/uXWgM95
Challonge link: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/P2HSbS8D83
Community for Challonge: https://challonge.com/communities/31a0c26f7dbf1d6b05845324
If you intend to join the tourney please be in the Discord and challonge. When joining the Discord mention a referee or admin with your challonge name so we can track who’s who.
500,000U for first.
250,000U for second.
100,000U for third.
Prizes will be pad out in poker table winnings; you can trust on this, I’ve done it last winter and everyone got their units.
- No straight slow-ball technique. If you’ve done it before you know what it is. I know what it is so please don’t do it.
- You are to bowl on your directed lanes when asked.
- No macroing. We will be watching for that too.
- If you take more than 30 minutes to complete your set of three games you will be stopped and the score will be tallied.
- If the referee asks you to stop, please stop.
A set of three games is expected to take at least 18 minutes at the least. Please be fully aware of this before you sign up to this tournament. Please sign up for Challonge before you play; it helps out with statistics and makes it easier for you in the future.