MAP - Minigolf: Treasure Cove

Card

https://trello.com/c/UswUwNRI/201-map-minigolf-treasure-cove

Description

This card has no description.

GO FOR LAUNCH

[ul][li]Course Designs[/li][li]Art: Treasure Chest[/li][li]Intro Cameras[/li][li]Hole Names / Pars[/li][li]Hole in One camera offsets[/li][li]Rigorous playtesting[/li][li]Final Light Build[/li][/ul]

Attachments

3 Likes

Amazing name.

2 Likes

Probably some sort of development-themed map… Or the plans are actually a work in progress… lmao

WIP means Work in progress. A name hasn’t been assigned yet.

Is this Emission? If yes then this card should also be labeled as finished

It is not, Emission has its own card https://trello.com/c/epmTvBbX/200-map-minigolf-emission

Oh ok. I was surprised that the card didn’t include any screenshots or description.

Honestly, I think this should be put on the backburner while something else is developed.

Minigolf is already in a good place, and it’s already the only gamemode that gets any actual players. Another gamemode like Little Crusaders would be much nicer in my opinion.

1 Like

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “MAP - Minigolf: (WIP)” to “MAP - Minigolf: Treasure Cove”.[/li][li]The attachment “2016-09-23_15-23-17.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

8 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “2016-10-06_21-27-29.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

looks like there is room for 3 holes on the ship. the one in the background will probably be on a beach i bet.

[ul][li]The attachment “CoveArtTest.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][li]“Matt Young” commented “started art a couple days ago. here’s a shot from my tests”[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

I am amaze’d

I love it, oh my god it looks so good wow
can I have it
where is it
me? please?
give me?
I want may I
please do give
please

no giff

[ul][li]A new checklist named “GO FOR LAUNCH” has been added to the card.[/li][li]“Course Designs” has been checked off on the “GO FOR LAUNCH” checklist.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

[ul][li]“Matt Young” commented “Things seem to be on track. A few odds and ends, but it should be ready by the deadline”[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

[ul][li]“Hole Names / Pars” has been checked off on the “GO FOR LAUNCH” checklist.[/li][li]“Intro Cameras” has been checked off on the “GO FOR LAUNCH” checklist.[/li][li]“Art: Treasure Chest” has been checked off on the “GO FOR LAUNCH” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “upload 12/9/2016 at 11:04:38 PM.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes