[Map Bug Megathread] Minigolf: Waterhole

Hey everyone, this is a thread for all bugs related to Minigolf: Waterhole.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

UPDATED 24TH MAY 2023, FIXES WILL ARRIVE IN AN UPDATE SOON

0.17.3.0 Broken map (minigolf waterhole hole 6)

Summary of bug here.
you can get up on the wall of hole 6
Steps to Reproduce
to reproduce you have to be luck to happen when you can enter from far away to hole it will put you on the wall

What I expected to happen
The normal behavior.

Notes / Media

Summary of bug here.

I flew out of bounds (coming from the direction of the trail coming from my golf ball in the “Notes/Media”). I bounced off the tree in the area circled and back onto the course. When my ball came to a stop I was in play. But the game marked me out of bounds and give me a penalty stroke. Since some holes in mini golf allow you to go out of bounds and back into play again I expected the same to happen here.

Steps to Reproduce

I’ve tried my best to mark up the screen shot showing how my ball started, the approximate area of the tree it hit and where it landed\ in the course.

What I expected to happen

Since when my ball stopped rolling it was in bounds I don’t think the game should be issuing me a penalty stroke since this is allowed in other holes of the course.

What happened

I got a penalty stroke even though my ball stopped in bounds after temporarily leaving the course.

Notes / Media

1 Like

[0.17.8.0]
Unfortunately 18 still seems to be bork.

Left in 1st shot of 17 because I think it’s interesting to note the wooden blocks are not de-synced, but the lift & carts on 18 are.
Also strange that it puts me out of bounds the first time, but the second time works fine.

1 Like

This is almost the same problem I experienced in this bug

• except my ball always fell out of bounds once it was in the minecart.

Many thanks for getting a video of it, I could not reproduce on subsequent play throughs.

There’s a mention of it in patch notes for the upcoming patch, fingers crossed it’s fixed this time :smiley:

1 Like

was playing with my girl, and hole 7 and 18 bugged out for us. For hole 7, i somehow managed to land my first shot in the middle of the bridge, and basically it wouldn’t let me shoot while on the bridge and instead of spawning me at the hole spawn point, it kept respawning me on the bridge as it kept going up and down and i took 15 strokes without being given a chance to move. my girl was on hole and and shot the ball under the lift, and when it came down, it put her on the lift. then when it lifted up, it said she was out of bounds and reset her to the same spot and she couldn’t shoot, so she also ended up getting 15 on the map.