[Map Bug Megathread] Minigolf: Sweet Tooth

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Minigolf: Sweet Tooth.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Stuck here for several minutes before the game recognized it as a valid spot to hit the ball from

1 Like

Stuck here as well.

Playing again today. Seems like ending up on the walls just… locks you for a long time. And it’s really easy to end up on the walls

[0.13.5.0] Some issues with the new edition of Sweet Tooth.

Hole 16:

Got OoB off this moving wall (was down, and I flew off the platform), and I respawned at the beginning of the booster area (i.e. got immediately boosted up the ramp) instead of where my actual putt landed beforehand.

I also seemed to hit the edge of the boost ramp (exit side, around where my ball was) and got knocked back down the ramp (before reaching the booster at the bottom and launching back up). Was playing singleplayer, but my pc was also having occasional lag spikes (unrelated to TU, recent issue with my pc), so could be desync-related.

Hole 18:

Could be another singleplayer desync thing, but after the loop-de-loop area, where your ball is supposed to land in the funnel, my ball went way further and flew out of bounds.

[0.13.5.0] General LoD issue

Just noticed it with these lollipops in particular, so not sure if it’s an issue across all lollipops, or just these, but the lollipops turn completely white when seen from a distance.

[0.13.5.0] The Blue Platforms on Hole 14 Blocks the hole to get out of the areas if you fail to get up the hill.

Just make the platforms not go as far up.

[0.13.5.0] The long platform on Hole 18 can sometimes desync

Someone got stuck on this part of the map and couldn’t putt:

2 Likes

There’s a small section of a wall in hole 3 where you get an out of bounds penalty if you touch it:

1 Like

If you land exactly on it when it’s down, you can’t move until the game suddenly decides to run physics on you and unsticks you.