[Map Bug Megathread] Minigolf: Kingdom

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Minigolf: Kingdom.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

It’s possible to get semi-stuck in the revolving wheel in Hole 12. You get unstuck eventually, but it takes a while.

Hole 18: if you bounce directly on top of the red revolving walls (after getting shot from the well and bouncing off the center platform), you can get semi-stuck. You slowly move off the wall and get unstuck, but it takes a long time.

Water Booster near the end of Kingdom map. If you land too close to the back wall you will be shot into the water and cannot move on the booster to correct.

https://streamable.com/j72u57

Launched a ball on Hole 10 onto a moving platform and fell as expected, only that when I respawned I landed on exactly the same spot I fell and every shot made me go Out of Bounds. Have included a link to footage as new users can’t upload attachments.

Kingdom, Hole 17. Someone was at the part where they were waiting for the sign to say “GO!”. I wasn’t looking when they swung, but they fell through the map. Luckily, they triggered the out-of-bounds after falling for a while, and returned to where they initially swung at.

Summary of bug here.

Steps to Reproduce

Please list how this bug can be reproduced, if possible. Pictures would be much appreciated!

What I expected to happen

The normal behavior.

What happened

The issue the bug caused.

I am playing Kingdom world on Minigolf and the 17th hole has a hole in it :stuck_out_tongue: like when ti fall into the lava it just goes through the map and continues falling for about a min or so.

Notes / Media

Other misc notes about the bug. Picture or videos would be much appreciated!

1 Like