[Map Bug Megathread] Minigolf: Island

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Minigolf: Island.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

UPDATED 2ND SEPTEMBER 2022, FIXES WILL ARRIVE IN AN UPDATE SOON

Summary of bug here.

I would have had a hole in 1 but the mini golf game glitched. My ball was prevented me from completing a “hole in 1” putt.

Steps to Reproduce

I’ve seen this particular glitch several times. In my case I was getting a drink of water and I didn’t putt at the first opportunity. The glitch brought my golf ball to a stop at the spot in the screen shot. I timed out and got the score of 6 instead of 1. If I had putt at the first opportunity my golf ball would have eventually resumed rolling and completed my “hole in 1” shot. That spot is like a ‘sticky edge’ I’ve seen in the “Sweet Tooth” course. The game treated my golf ball like it was in motion. I didn’t have the arrow to make another putt.

What I expected to happen

I had expected my golf ball to continue rolling in 1 fluid motion as it slowly lost momentum and score me a “hole in 1”

What happened

I am wondering if the exact position my golf ball was temporarily stopped in is a sticky edge or needs some small tweak that prevents holes in 1 from completing.

Notes / Media