[Map Bug Megathread] Little Crusaders: Toy Room

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to LC: Toy Room.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

UPDATED 28TH MARCH 2022 - PREVIOUSLY REPORTED BUGS SHOULD APPEAR IN NEXT UPDATE

Push volume might not be centered?

So in 0.15.1.0 some collision over the center arch was removed so the dragon can fly over it, hype, it’s been super epic playing around that area now. One slightly odd thing that’s been bugging me is that the–what I assume to be a push volume–doesn’t seem centered correctly? Like on one side of the slope it pushes you sooner than it feels like it should. The slope facing the cup feels perfectly fine as far as I can tell, but the side facing the TV seems like it might start a bit further away from the actual model for the wedge, so you start to get pushed before you actually make contact with it. This feels a lil jank as the host- it feels extra jank as someone with over 40 ping due to epic movement predictions. It also feels like the push volume extends a bit too far off the sides, causing you to get pushed sometimes when you’re not actually on the top faces of the wedge.

Can balance on the top of the wedge and not be pushed by the volume

You can sorta get up there and shimmy back and forth to not slide off like those spots between roofs on Knightsend. Hypothetically with the micro-adjustments you can make with a controller you can get yourself to be still here, but you’re still within range of Birb so it’s not like a huge deal? Unless you eat Birb, in which case I guess yeah you can just sorta camp if you’re willing to shimmy for a bit.