[Map Bug Megathread] Little Crusaders: Throne Room

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to LC: Throne Room.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

UPDATED 30TH AUGUST 2021 - PREVIOUSLY REPORTED BUGS SHOULD APPEAR IN NEXT UPDATE

Crouch jumping spots

There were some spots on Throne Room that knights could crouch jump up to access slightly higher sections of the map, but this has been made much harder to do because of the changes made to fix the buttload of other cracked out spots on this map. It’s still doable, but it’s significantly less consistent.

I’d prefer if these were made more consistent like how they were in the past, even before all the other spots started being funky. I have some pics showing spots that this was useful with a red line over where the affected spots were. These made getting around the map quicker and they also were easy to do so it’s not like it’s something that requires god-gamer levels of skill to pull off.

This is more of a suggestion, but last time I made a map-related suggestion it got moved to the Knightsend bug report thread, so I’m just dropping this here.

Gaps in wall panels

Also- for the lower LODs of the wall panel it creates a hole that you can use to see out of the map.

And those wall panels aren’t symmetrical, so on the other side there’s a slight gap you can see through the map.

Near the thrones, one of the convex corners of wall panels has a slight gap as well. There’s also a thing with every convex corner that has the railings, where you can see through the bottom of the railing because it lacks a face, circled here in blue.

Lighting issues around chunks of level geometry

A lot, if not all of the chunks of level geometry used for detail, like the archway in front of the door or the walls surrounding the windows have visible seams due to shadows in the baked lighting. Also some slight Z-fighting in the blue circle of the first screenshot.

Z-fighting in ceiling corners

There’s also several spots where there’s Z-fighting in near the ceiling.

Hole next to stairs that was fixed last update

There’s still a little hole where the one that was fixed in the lastest update was. It’s a lot smaller, but it’s still there.

Z-fighting wall panels

There’s some Z-fighting in this patch next to the ramp up to the balcony.

Concave corners that have the wall paneling have Z-fighting in the corners.

If you’re looking at the big doors, on the left side under the doorway to the balconies there’s a wall panel that clips through the wall a bit, and also has some Z-fighting.

Z-fighting where railing meets stone columns

Can stand on little wooden decorations

You can do this as dragon and as knights with their new funny jump height

Knights and dragon can’t walk up top set of stairs in desk area

Happens on both sides

2 Likes

Theres an invisible blocker easily found at the top of the stairs in the atrium.
Just walk up to the upper left portion as a knight and you’ll find it.

2 Likes

On the map “Throne Room” if you walk into the spot shown below where another fellow I was playing with is standing, you’ll be unable to advance forwards, something is wrong with the collision here.
It doesn’t break the game or anything, so it’s only a small issue.

[0.17.8.0]

It’s possible for knights to clip into the center throne room chairs and get stuck without being able to move.