[Map Bug Megathread] Little Crusaders: Market

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to LC: Market.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

UPDATED 1ST JULY 2020 - PREVIOUSLY REPORTED BUGS SHOULD APPEAR IN NEXT UPDATE

Sewer model/level geometry holes and seams

The new stone models added to the sewers have a few issues with them.

This bit of stone can be seen through.

You can also see through the map with them at various angles.

Two Images

You can also see through the map in this corner.

You can see through the map in the ceiling of the sewers. Also the textures don’t really match up, which is minor.

You can also see through a seam in this wall.

These two sections don’t look seem like they should overlap.

This isn’t major in anyway, but I reported a similar thing before and it got fixed, so I’ll report this one too. There’s a little sliver of the ground clipping through the stone/brick model.

Stair brick things not lining up

I’m not sure if this is how it’s intended to be, but I feel like the stones on these steps are meant to be a bit higher so they’re at the edge of the steps. Not sure tho- reporting it anyway.

Window camping spots

Back corner camping spot

Wheel barrow camping spot

Brick wall details camping spots

Side of building camping spot

Posts clipping through roof near the well

Camping/hiding spot in sewer pipe

Reusing this image because I forgot to report it when going through the maps earlier, but the little pipe with the bars in the sewers lacks collision on the top of it meaning knights can walk around the side of in and hide inside the model. They’re visible, but it’s a location they shouldn’t be able to get to.