[Map Bug Megathread] Condo: House

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Condo - House.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

There’s gaps in the 1st Floor Lounge where outside weather can be heard.

One spot can be found by lining yourself between the basement door and the right window’s left part of the frame.

The UV of the 1st Floor Bedroom’s floor at the alcove is bugged (this has been here since the removal of the downstairs bathroom and the addition of the basement)

There is an invisible buggy collision in the Basement Long Room. It’s near the back door of the room, fly along the ceiling for a bit and you’ll hit it.

The new fences don’t have collision (also I wish they were in the Catalogue)

There’s also some severe performance drop right near the spawn area which wasn’t here before the last hotfix (normally I get 60 FPS, but here I get 30-45)

1 Like

#1) Mud sticks out in the driveway and needs to be packed down. This has stuck out so much I’ve had to cover it with a Canvas Wall and it is indeed an error on the map’s part.

#2) Misaligned windows. You can see here the windows are just very slightly but noticeably misaligned once one looks hard enough.

#3) A gap in the wall. Just below said window there is a gap in the wall where you can see into the bedroom.

#4) Mirror, Mirror on the bathroom wall. Why do you display what’s on my fireplace mantle? No idea if it’s with all mirrors currently but I figured it was worth mentioning while I’m here.

#5) There and Back Again, To The Driveway. A gap between the sidewalk and the driveway, both pet peeve and I want to say it’s a bug too.

That’s everything wrong with the House I could find. I know there’s a myriad of other things to patch but I wanted to bring attention to some problems with my favorite condo and hope it can be handled soon.

Weather sounds are muffled while you’re in the inside of the map’s invisible walls

Physics workshop items and physic-al media keep falling through floors and walls
Ive lost like 10 videos to the void

Forever lost. Sacrificed to the Condo Gods

Found a gap near the driveway.

Pre-built swing door open and closed states do not sync with clients

1 Like

1st floor bedroom flooring is stretched in some places:

I hear a lot of guests reporting they can’t get through the default doors, particularly the Front Door and the Bedroom door. Sliding doors and windows are fine.

I wasn’t sure what they were talking about until I encountered it myself visiting someone elses’s house: Theres like an invisible wall pushing you back out when you try to walk through the doorway. It feels like lag but its not. Its also definitely not an invisible object placement by the owner, its as if the door collider is still there even though its open. It only affects clients trying to get through the swinging doors at the front or the bedroom, the host remains unaffected.

1 Like

The door’s hitboxes/colliders are not syncing with doors opening or closeing when they should be.

When the host opens or closes the doors, it’s fine, as they get fully sync’d to all.

When a guest opens or closes the doors, it messes up for everyone else.

It’s primarily why I avoid building anything in this map full stop.

1 Like

Two gaps, a clipping issue and a lighting issue where I set all the lights to yellow, but some still display as white.

The doors and windows in the House condo are not editable or able to have connections made. I hope this glaring problem can be fixed soon.

2 Likes

Heyo. I haven’t been able to load into my home condo for years because of a memory leak that hasn’t been patched. Does anyone know a wayaround?

1 Like

Here’s a link to my concern: [0.16.2.0] Memory leak when attempting to load into the House Condo

Somethings wrong with a few textures, have been for a few updates now.
Reminds me of missing bumpmaps in Source but don’t know if thats whats going on here, I"m not familiar with UE4

The light from the basement long room bleeds over to the basement square room