[Map Bug Megathread] Condo: Courtyard Villa

This one line of rocks has a different texture than all of the others

When you leave the condo and rejoin, hidden doors unhide themselves and the pool uncovers itself:

1 Like

Upon leaving and rejoining condo, Canvas pictures seem to slightly move out of place. I left the left arrow canvas untouched, and fixed their positions on the right side to show how much they are getting shifted. It can also be seen on the coin door. (it should be centered to the black part horizontally.)

2 Likes

The Flashlight no longer renders on like half the interior on Villa.

Hiding map objects and turning off light leaves their shadows behind. (Boosted brightness and contrast in 1 screenshot to more easily see the shadows being cast.)

The shadows do not appear if the light is on.

Built-in double doors do not stay hidden.

Steps to Reproduce

Open one of the double doors and press the green button inside the door frame to hide them. Quit to Title Screen/Main Menu and reload the condo.

What I expected to happen

The double doors to remain hidden.

What happened

The double doors go back to their default state.

Notes / Media

When hidden, the double doors still make sounds as if they are being closed.

Inconsistent UVs and Seams visible along skirting boards and door frames

I should specify that this applies to all Dynamic lighting, including those placed by players.

1 Like

Fog very noticeably leaks into the interior

1 Like

The doorways connecting the Kitchen/Diner, Reception Room, and Foyer do not align

The ‘saloon doors’ I’ve placed in the vacant doorways are offset by 5.522583 map units on the Y axis.

The unintended consequences of collision being removed from this trim means its no longer possible to change its material or colour, nor snap objects to it

1 Like

doors dont stay automatic

Steps to Reproduce

1 - make door automatic
2 - rejoin

to stay automatic

What happened

doors become manual every time u rejoin

2 Likes

beach ball and inflatable boat sink in the lake and ocean

Steps to Reproduce

1 - put beach ball or inflatable boat in the lake or ocean
2 - watch it sink

beach ball or inflatable boat to float in lake or ocean

Unlike other Condos, Villa’s distant facade stuff has collision.

Note how Great Grandma is floating miles above the mountain.
Collision should be removed from these so player can build inside or on them. Thankfully there’s still spots to build contained detached areas beneath the ocean, but the mountains’ collision somewhat limits what open-sky scenes you can build.

1 Like

All my doors of the Villa are resetting after disconnecting from it! I hide some of them always and they are coming back every connect!

2 Likes

supporting thing is missing as shown in red

4 Likes

Somehow I didn’t notice this before:

At the Eastern border of the island is a random patch of stock photo pebbles

There’s multiple smaller patches of this along the edge, but this is the largest I found.
It’s located in this area.

1 Like

Okay, this is a pretty bad one.
You can’t open workshop condos made in Courtyard VIlla. Like, at all. Whenever you click on such condo in the workshop manager, in the preview it shows either the default condo map or the last condo map displayed when choosing an item using any condo map besides Courtyard Villa.
And the displayed map is what will load when you hit load button, with all the furniture floating in the air awkwardly. Scary!
I have a sweet Courtyard Villa workshop map I’d like to explore once this bug is cleared. Hope it gets fixed soon!

Already fixed in the next patch

1 Like

Hooray! :blue_heart: