[Map Bug Megathread] Condo: Condo (Default)

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Condo - Condo (Default).

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Newer Players’ condos have a unique caustic lighting property to their pools. This effect isn’t present in legacy players’ condos nor is it available as a lighting effect (such as “Slow Pulse” or “Candle”). Resetting your condo does not activate this effect either. This applies to both pools in the Default Condo.

(Also of note is that weird Cosmic effect in my pool’s reflection, not sure what’s causing that)

2 Likes

The water under the Condo itself has a very strong glow to it. This is most apparent in the Block to the side of the building.

Speaking of the Block, half of it has a solid volume collision while the other half is hollow and allows the player build inside it (which is very useful). This hollow collision should be given to the other half to allow players to build larger secret chambers near the central area (instead of all the way behind the mountains).

There is a gap between the floor and window to the left of the sliding glass door.

2 Likes

The pool acts as a solid object to physics objects (beach ball, metal melon, football, etc). If you throw one of these objects into the pool it will act as if it was thrown on a solid surface and then slightly bob up and down. This also means if you let go of a ball underneath the surface, it’ll get stuck under there. This happens in both the deck pool and the garden pool. This doesn’t happen in the ocean, where the water acts as it should.

This totally isn’t just a copy/paste of this bug report.

[0.12.2.1] New Rock was added in this area can it please be removed? I made 2 posts about this about seven/ten months ago about this rock that was added and it is messing up my build could it please be removed. Here are the older post with more info.