[Map Bug Megathread] Ball Race: Prism

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to BR: Prism.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Joined a lobby where all the platforms were frozen (but boop blocks worked fine). Apparently happens after playing Prism too many times in the same lobby?

1 Like

Pressing the button on Level 2 and failing the level doesn’t reset the blocks.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t it always the case that only these blocks are disabled before the button press, as well as the ones below it? The ones before are always active. If that’s the case, everything seems to be in order: the ones encircled reset like they should when I tested.

That is the normal behavior, but in my case, I was able to take the bottom route (which normally has the blocks missing) without issue after pressing the button and failing the level.

Haven’t been able to replicate it since, but I did notice that the blocks are still enabled for a brief moment when the level restarts and the player spawns in, so it could be that

2 Likes