[Map Bug Megathread] Accelerate: Pine Valley

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Accelerate: Pine Valley.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

5 Likes

Pine Valley’s fences don’t seem to indicate the actual Out Of Bounds. I was knocked outside the fence by a bumper and had to drive myself into the water intentionally to have myself reset.

2 Likes

Inbetween the entrance to the mine tunnel shortcut and the track a player can get stuck. In the dropped down grassy area.

Joined as the game went from Waiting to actually playing, and I get stuck without a cart, but with the boost visual effects around my screen nonetheless. I can’t move at all, but I can still look around so idk. photo:

You can climb up this rock by driving right into it. You can then get inside the boulders and get stuck.

1 Like

Got stuck and could not get out of that area after getting flung with every item in the game

2 Likes

Hello,
My friend and I were messing around on the race track (in a private game so we don’t disturb anyone else), and we noticed a few spots where you can ‘climb’ up certain places and leave the track. This has made for some humerous screenshots, hopefully shown below.
It’s a bit late for me now timezone-wise, but I can make a video demonstrating how these can be reproduced and send the link here. For now, I can share the screenshots made possible due to these ‘climbable’ areas.

These aren’t really possible during a normal game since some of the movement required is fairly precise. But if you know what to do you can find yourself leaving with relative ease. We have found our way onto the other track, but won’t share screenshots here in case it’s a secret for now. :slight_smile:

Hope this is somewhat helpful.

So… I have no idea how I did this as it happened so fast, but I will try to explain it to see if someone else has had it happen to them or are able to replicate it. I was taking the second turn on Pine Valley in Accelerate, I hit the first booster on the curve, and somehow managed to bonk off of something and gain just enough height to perfectly land on top of the inner fence on the curve. (I should’ve gotten a screenshot when I landed there.) I then fell down and got the screenshot that I posted in this topic. Luckily I was just in a singleplayer race when I did this, but if I was playing against others I would’ve had to completely disconnect from the lobby due to there being no way to reset when you are stuck in this area. (Fyi, the angle that I got this screenshot at forces the camera into the rocks, which is way the screenshot looks a little odd when you analyze it.)

1 Like

I have uploaded the video, hope this helps.

Thanks

When in first person the leader cam dose not show your player model. This also applies to other payers for there models when they are in first person, the leader pc will be shown for them.

2 Likes

Rocks collision mesh does not match up with the props.

1 Like

This empty side of the stump is a solid wall.

1 Like

There’s something I keep getting snagged on on the bridge while drifting. My brother has also experienced it.

1 Like