[Map Bug Megathread] Accelerate: Bedzoom

Hey everyone, this is a a thread for all bugs related to Accelerate: Bedzoom.

It would be great if people could explain where an issue lies, with a screenshot or video, and we’ll try and get round to fixing them when we can. Once we have fixed an issue or believed to have fixed an issue, I will delete the post made by the user just so the thread doesn’t get too crowded. If the issue still remains and hasn’t quite been fixed properly, please post it again.

Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

It’s too good.

11 Likes

The Shortcut behind the book pile seems to really be kind of…well, weird. You have to boost to make it, but doing so flings you to the far side of the pizza box, where you then have to back up and turn around to exit. I think the exit should be straight out and turn back towards the track, in order to allow for variety in the race without throwing yourself into last place.

Also the Spiral path near the start slows you down unnecessarily even though its also made of track.

1 Like

That’s because it’s not a shortcut, it’s a secret path which will be expanded on in later updates.

Same with the spiral.

3 Likes

After boosting off a jump at a weird angle, I bonked on the side of the track and got stuck, with no way of returning to the track. I dont know if there is an “unstuck” command or not, but I wasnt able to get out of this spot unless I returned to the menu

5 Likes

Respawn Bug?

When you’re flying/knocked off the edge you sometimes respawn at another checkpoint. This happened to someone I Bumper-ed off and they respawned at the other checkpoint allowing me to easily come first.

4 Likes

Collision Issue:

All the objects here have collision except the ‘Birthday Hat’.

Edit:
The ‘Units Sign’ also has no collision.

3 Likes

Respawn Bug? (2/?)

Same issue, different location.

1 Like

Death Barrier Too High?

When you try to go off the shortcut and onto the main track (unintended way) you die. I just think the death barrier is too high and you’re unable to do things that people wish that they could do.

Note:
Unable to post in [Map Bug Megathread] Accelerate: Bedzoom so posting in Accelerate Alpha

3 Likes

On track 2, there are various points in the track (particularly where the track loops back a bit) where player placement (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.) gets shifted. It’s not an issue with the actual results, but since some of those places are next to item pickups, players in first place can pick up items like flux or moon power when they temporarily shift to a lower position.

1 Like

(posted this as a thread before because i forgot the megathreads existed)

THIS ONE GLOWSTICK in Bedzoom does not count as out of bounds even tho there isn’t a way to (easily, if it is possible) get back onto the track from it.

It’s right after the under the bed section on the first track. I fell onto it from the popstick shortcut

Track 2, going OoB near this spot causes you to spawn under the track, with your body partially through the floor. You don’t actually get stuck because the boost upon respawning gets you unstuck.

Joined a match late while it was still on track 1, and when the map switched to track 2, the game showed the preview for track 1 instead of the one for track 2.

The last shortcut towards the end of the first Bedzoom track is a little buggy if you fall off in a certain spot, me and a friend (my friend accidentally discovered it first, so credit goes to him) slowed down on the last shortcut, took a turn to the right, fell off, and managed to respawn after falling off inside of the track itself. Once you get stuck here there’s no way to get out, however you can still turn your vehicle when stuck.

1 Like

gonna attest to the bug BlueLight218 posted, have a clip of us recreating the bug four times successfully. https://clips.twitch.tv/SuaveKnottyDonutYouDontSay