MAP - Ball Race: Oasis (based on br_sandworld)

Card

https://trello.com/c/9BdHpy4k/295-map-ball-race-oasis-based-on-brsandworld

Description

This card has no description.

Checklist

[ul][li]Course Design Porting[/li][li]Course Functionality[/li][li]Melon Placement[/li][li]Art Pass[/li][li]Sound Pass[/li][li]Music[/li][li]Gameplay Testing[/li][li]Final Light Build[/li][/ul]

14 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Checklist” has been added to the card.[/li][li]“Course Design Porting” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Oh yes!

3 Likes

Please keep the Original stages form Gmod Towers PLEASE I WOULD LOVE IT!?!?!? I would love it, plus I love how the stage of the gameplay was played it was well played though.

P.S but at least make the song way better like calm and cool+epic

This is a remaster of the original map, with the original author’s blessing. So yes, the original courses are back.

16 Likes

[ul][li]“Course Functionality” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Melon Placement” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Loved the music and setting of this map back in GMT, but I absolutely hated the map.

(By the way, if you’re adding that maze part again, can you make it randomly generated? Just for variety? :3)

1 Like

“Oasis”

10 Likes

Oasis is like Sandworld so it is a desert map. I saw what it looked like in the stream and it looks good.

1 Like

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “MAP - Ball Race: Oasis (br_sandworld)” to “MAP - Ball Race: Oasis (based on br_sandworld)”.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Art Pass” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Music” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Niceeee!

[ul][li]“Gameplay Testing” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][li]“Sound Pass” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Final Light Build” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes