Make the Dragon Look More Intimidating

The dragon we have right now looks a bit like a happy meal toy: I didn’t have a better picture

It would be nice if it looked a bit more intimidating, a good example is this concept art from the indiegogo:

The dragon looks a bit more detailed in this art than the more cartoony look the current one has.

Yeah I agree the Dragon looks like a kid’s cartoon character compared to THIS DAMNED THING

10 Likes

I’d love to see the current model be changed to look similar but be more scary and have the current model be made into a “dragon plushie”

Yeah, the current model looks like it ate too much popeyes.

2 Likes

I wouldnt even really say to make him intimidating, I just think he needs to be more interesting in general. The Chimera has all these cool details, like the bird on his head, the different colored bat wings and spiked tail, and of course the massive teeth, while the LC dragon has… spots. Neat.

I think dragon cosmetics in Upgrades would actually work pretty well for this. Different head shapes, tails and wings, maybe different buttons (i know it was scrapped for gameplay purposes but i still think a winding key would look way better)

2 Likes

Yeah I think there’s a lot more we can do with dragon upgrades in this department, which is kinda what I feel would be the best way to approach it. Players who don’t have the upgrades would be more new to the game, thus less scary looking. Players who’ve been playing a lot would have some upgrades that add spikes or other head changes.

16 Likes

the current model looks like a sock

3 Likes

I like the look of current model personally

2 Likes

Something like this?

12 Likes

It’s not a photo of metal gear anyway, I’ll just, make a backup of this one.

1 Like

I don’t know if its just me, but i think the current model is fine as it is

looks cute and chubby that fits the aesthetics with the game

3 Likes

i think its feet are too stumpy, give him some sandals or something, id imagine it would hurt walking on rocks and stuff with flat stumpy feet

that just looks beautiful

i hate this. thank you for making it

Thanks! I hate myself for making it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, I hate it.

the definition of ‘Delet this’

please make a thanos dragon.