Make Memories Level 12 a little bit easier?

I don’t know if I’m just being too stupid. But I would say that I am a good ballrace player since I passed all levels of ballrace multiple times without dying, with the exception of memories. And the only reason for that is level 12. My stats says I’ve tried 37 times already.
I also think the difficulty of this level does not match the other levels from Memories, It feels very frustrating for me.
I think it would be enough to make the level just a little bit easier.

Are there other opinions on this?

To be honest Memories 12 is already an easier version. The old Gmod Tower Version of that level was way worse so when Memories was ported over the level was made easier. Also you can time when you move over the repellers making the map a lot easier.

it’s still a large difficulty jump over all of the other levels in Memories. just because it was worse at some point doesn’t make it good

7 Likes

I haven’t been able to complete level 12 once in my roughly 50 attempts. I’ve seen comments on YouTube tutorials for Memories also saying that level 12 is a nightmare. Honestly, I don’t really quite understand how level 12 was even allowed to be released within a hard map considering how brutally hard it actually is. I almost feel like I’m being trolled by the devs with Memories’ “hard” rating, like they want us to be confused about our own ability to play the game and not the poor level designs.

Just to throw something different into the ring. I don’t have any issues with level 12 in particular to the point where I just went to play it to see what you guys meant and I did level 12 in 1 try. I have difficulties with Memories in general but I don’t really understand the specific challenge of level 12. Its a basic timing puzzle right? I feel like its similar to many other stages on many other maps. Perhaps I’ve just gotten lucky though, prior to trying today I did have a bad impression of Memories overall in my head so I know I haven’t always had an easy time with it. Which part is a struggle? The first section or the 2nd one with bumpers?

I could record footage of me doing the map. (played it easily over a thousand times in total) The best tip I can give is to treat the level not as a level with individual sections that you need to go through individually but more as a entire set piece in all. Hold W when the 3 repellers line up in the first section you should easily launch yourself over the entire level and into the goal.

1 Like