Make emote speed use "Zoom In" and "Zoom Out" bind

Okay I thought I had posted about this but after searching I don’t think I actually did other than vaguely mentioning it on a suggestion about Tower Glove menu navigation. I might’ve mentioned in the Discord but I don’t think I ever actually did on the forums.

Currently the emote speed is changed with Ctrl + the scroll wheel. That’s find and dandy until you happen to have attack or jumping bound to the scroll wheel, where you then just are unable to speed up/slow down based on which direction you have that bound to.

For instance, I have scroll wheel down bound to jump for bhopping. Trying to slow down an emote by holding Ctrl and scrolling down will cause me to jump, taking me out of the emote.

I think it’d be nice if the emote speed was handled by the zoom in and zoom out actions specifically (with Ctrl being held as it is now) instead of just the input itself. I assume if you’re using a trackpad on a laptop that changing emote speed isn’t the greatest, so having it be a rebindable thing could maybe also be useful for laptop players assuming those exist. And zooming in and out is already currently rebindable, in my case I have them bound to mouse 4 and 5, which works for weapon selection in Virus and SDNL, so it could be somewhat consistent with other actions carried out by that input. Or just give it own dedicated bind for slowing or speeding up, that works too I guess. Or even a little slider in the C menu.