Make an "opted out" label for servers instead of forcing opting in for everyone

arent you the guy that asked if you could make your discord pfp macdguy’s actual face?

6 Likes

erm… yeah? I didn’t cause people said he would find it uncomfortable and I wouldn’t want to do that

lol

4 Likes

Yes, but lets say a user joins a condo with a user who’s banned but the condo host doesn’t have it opted in. If that’s the case than the user, even if they are some sort of criminal or anything, are able to access users and compromise safety.

1 Like

But it’s their game. Just because it is your server does not mean there is a whole other community under your control.

3 Likes

read the actual suggestion?
you’ll see that the server is opted out before joining it

1 Like

I can’t read.

4 Likes

Obviously OP can’t either

6 Likes

You can only do that if you’re intentionally joining a condo with opted out banlist, and you’d be able to see it - that’s what the suggestion was about

I welcome everyone to the fight that you can’t win. Just stop, You literally have a Pedo on your steams friends list.

4 Likes

time to wrap up the thread

5 Likes

6 Likes

unknown (26)

6 Likes

corneliusstare

5 Likes

4 Likes

what a mess

2 Likes

4 Likes

Listen as everyone said on the Discord, you are the only person who thinks this way.

If a person was banned from the game, then they probably deserved to be banned, end of story.
I’m almost impressed how you haven’t given up yet, but I do think this is a really dumb hill to die on.

If you don’t like that you can’t talk to people who we’re banned then go somewhere else, talk to them outside of Tower.

Get a grip, dude.

4 Likes

hmm, this thread as seemed to take a turn.

1 Like

please.
how exactly this suggestion interrupts safety of others?
That guy you’re talking about sent that content as a stupid joke and then they regretted about it since the day they did it. I wouldn’t try to stand for them. They did a mistake and being banned from servers with opted in banlist is the right thing.
But why people can’t have choice to create servers with opted out banlist, if noone who doesn’t want to meet banned players will go there?