Major Gameworld Suggestion: Party Island

Now Howdy there Folks!

I’ve come up with a suggestion for our Blank Gameworld that would certainly heighten the Tower Unite Experience: Party Island!

Now what is Party Island, you may ask? Well it’s very simple. Party Island is a Mario-Party Styled Gamemode featuring Several available map courses and a small host of Mini-Minigames To enjoy with Friends. Up to 8 Players can play at one time with the “Rounds” Number being selected by the host beforehand or perhaps being set within the Maps themselves. If this sounds familiar, thats because I was wanting to expand on this idea: Tower Party gamemode? by
@RocketJumpin_Potato

Each “Round,” the players will each take a turn spinning a die and landing on a space that can have various effects. Some Spaces are standard, and give you “Chips,” Some are Hazards, which activate Map-specific dangers and can cause you to lose Chips, and then some are special events that can be both good or bad for yourself and other players. The Goal of the Game is to reach the “King” spot on the map and get “Crowned” as many times as you can before you run out of rounds.

Once the Game has finished all Rounds, The Winner is the player who had the most Crowns and Chips, and then each player is awarded A certain amount of units for each Crown and Chip (Say for instance, 5 units per chip and 500 per Crown, with the Winner getting a First Place Bonus and each subsequent player above 4th Place getting some placement bonus as well.

The Minigames are simple, short games that reuse mechanics from TU such as Driving, throwing objects, and So on. It will largely be based on what already exists and works in TU.

The available stages can be ranked by difficulty and can pose unique paths and hazards relative to their design as well.

All in All, It’s ultimately for the Devs to decide, as this would be a massive Programming challenge, but I would find it greatly enjoyable to play a gamemode like this.

I think something similar to WarioWare with more mario party-ish games could be better

die rolling and other stuff is too much i think

6 Likes