Lobby 3 (ongoing)

Should’ve phased that better. Meant how the dialogue is really the only thing providing “character” to these types of npcs.

1 Like

Yeah, I can agree with that. Hopefully NPCs will come to be in a similar style as Kaleria and Frank.

4 Likes
  • "Mini-Race Track" has been un-checked on the "Features Checklist" checklist.
  • "Mini-Race Track" has been checked off on the "Features Checklist" checklist.
12 Likes

…What?

1 Like

… is it time to D-D-D-DUEL?!

Perhaps the Lobby is less wholesome than you thought, huh?

The island is actually operated by multiple mob bosses and they take the “tourists” in the night and force them to a duel underground

1 Like

Most “normal” events happen in the event pad behind the tower. Certain wintery/snowy themed events happen in that winter world that you get transported to. The death arena is for chainsaw battle and other similar bloody events.

9 Likes

what is this game rated again?

just a joke

• "Underground Death Arena (first version)" has been checked off on the "Features Checklist" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Dueling Arena" has been checked off on the "Features Checklist" checklist.
14 Likes
  • "Bumper Cars Exterior" has been checked off on the "Features Checklist" checklist.
13 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

stop

5 Likes

kill me

• "Dueling Arena entrance" has been checked off on the "Features Checklist" checklist.
12 Likes

Why did Boat Dock get removed? Will it be a future update since Fishing doesn’t necessarily need it to release?

ocean expansion?

Doubt it. That’s still far off.

I believe the boat renting feature has been pushed back in order to get the fishing update sooner. We’ll be seeing it come in a later update.