Lobby 2 Tower Minecraft remake release

After only 4 entire months since my last update on the old thread, I’ve finally decided to release it!

This was originally going to be a remake of the entirety of Lobby 2, but unfortunately Lobby 3 came out shortly after I finished the tower itself, and because I didn’t feel like looking for all the screenshots I would need for reference to be able to accurately recreate the rest of the plaza I silently gave up on the whole thing…

…Until just yesterday when I suddenly felt like going back to it, finishing up a few small things with it and releasing it to everyone.

DOWNLOAD WORLD FILES FOR MINECRAFT 1.11.2 and 1.14.3

There are two versions of the map included in the zip: one for Minecraft 1.11.2, the version it was mostly made on, and one for 1.14.3, the latest version as of posting.

FEATURES

• Faithfully recreated lobby area, train station, condo lobby, rooftop/Project 12 and Dev HQ
  • Semi-working elevators; buttons next to the doors teleport you to where the elevator would take you
  • Hidden elevator somewhere that will take you to the Dev HQ :wink: though you can also just fly through the window like you could back in Lobby 2 if you want to

SCREENSHOTS

13 Likes

Why not just update the other thread? No need for a duplicate thread.

Uhhhhhhhh good question
I don’t know

Just updated the old thread