Left 4 Dead 2 c1m2_streets aka Dead Center Port for TU

well got through most of the gun store until i ran out of crates doing the counters.

9 Likes

for those who are wondering the scale im using is 200 in TU. I put together the parts for workshop upload in blender with the model’s original scale from when I imported the Original VMF. I’m hopeful in the next update alongside the feature to disable collisions that there is a shadow option for workshop furniture to further increase the quality of the map, oh and possibly being able to import custom functioning light fixtures would be nice.

1 Like

It’s a thing with (anti?)aliasing on custom textures. Temporal AA (medium or higher) fixes it for me

1 Like

my game is pretty much maxed might fiddle with some settings in NVCP later.

getting there :smiley:

4 Likes

mmhmm 1440p at 200 res scale makes fences look a lil better

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Man you just keep going, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thanks! I usually gather let’s say around 20k to 30k units and spend it all on workshop crates then I keep porting over parts until I run out of crates. And when I do I call it a quite for a day or until I’m bored again.

3 Likes

getting back to it lil bit of progress and some frustrating collision issues

2 Likes

monke tired

3 Likes

done with the mall parking lot stuff now the last part is the Grocery Store and the rest of the foliage.

3 Likes

Of course, i couldn’t get the hanging power lines or the tanker explosion debris in due to the fact that i have no idea how to remove the bones without breaking the pose that its in in blender 2.92.

1 Like

Getting started on the last building. I do wish I could relocate the entire map without placing everything down and selecting an addon one by one god that would take ages :frowning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

and done I did all the bushes outside now all thats left is those pesky trees. And a few other things.

4 Likes

I do wish performance could be better but as it stands with the way workshop items work and load in thats not a thing at the moment. Im sure the devs have something brewing for a workshop update in the future and i also hope further optimization is one of em.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what this looks like with the next updating bringing workshop item shadows. It already looks incredible!

2 Likes

Yes me too only thing is I wonder if it’s automatic and me not having todo anything. There would be so…many…props to toggle shadows on if it isn’t.