Kicking from game.

Okay, so from beginning - i was playing minigolf yesterday, and (i dont remember nickname) joined with 3 friends and was trying to votekick every person from the server without reason, unsuccessful, noone has been kicked by him. But if we tried to kick him, his friends was blocking us from kicking him.

So my suggestion is that HOST of the game can kick without voting.

PS. Im not that good in English.

I don’t follow, are you saying the other person was trying to votekick you without reason? Also if your issue is unreasonable votekick, why would you then say the host should be able to kick without other players voting?

If I remember correctly, the devs did want to make it so that games hosted from the main menu would allow hosts to kick freely. I guess it just hasn’t been done yet even if it is planned

1 Like

I think the issue is they were hosting, someone came in with people with the intent to votekick existing players, so the idea is if only hosts can vote people can’t come in and screw up games like that. But yeah that leads to other issues like hosts making public games just to kick people who join, which we see people reporting on in other threads. People are dumb. Also happy birthday :balloon:.

1 Like

create private room
problem solved

1 Like

Thanks, also ah, I see. I agree.

I will explain it differently:

Me and my friend want to play minigolf, so we hosted a public server, so everyone can join and play with us, there was 16/16 ppl on server, and in it these 3 “trolls” too. So they started votekicking every person on the server. Me and my friend (host) was trying to votekick them but with no effect.

1 Like

ah, I see, that sucks. Ok in that case I’m totally with you on that one, I’d just recommend trying to take a quick screenshot if this sort of thing ever happens again so the peeps can be reported.

1 Like

I’m in the camp of letting the admin/host decide who goes and who stays. I’m trying to just golf, grind, and make friends. I’m getting votekicked for just showing up and being there.

1 Like