Karaoke Party #2 - Jan. 12th 6PM PST! [Weekly] [Full Timezone Chart]

Hey guys! I’m back.

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone who showed up to the Karaoke Party yesterday.
It was awesome and you guys were amazing. I hope to see you all again at the rest of the events I have planned. That being said, I don’t know about you guys, but I definitely want more; so without further ado.

Here are the dates for the upcoming Karaoke Parties hosted by yours truly.

Karaoke Party #2 - Jan 12 6PM PST / 9 PM EST / 8 PM CST / 2 AM GMT / 7:30 AM IST
Karaoke Party #3 - Jan 15 6PM PST / 9 PM EST / 8 PM CST / 2 AM GMT / 7:30 AM IST
Karaoke Party #4 - Jan 19 6PM PST / 9 PM EST / 8 PM CST / 2 AM GMT / 7:30 AM IST

I’ll also be planning on making different kinds of events, like group-showings for popular events, movie nights (with more recent movies such as “The Peanuts Movie” that just came out. And much much MUCH more.

So if all of this is something you guys are interested in, feel free to come kick it. Add me for more updates. And I hope to see you there. I’ll be there. Will you?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/snorestowerparties# - steam group attached!

Sorry I couldn’t make it last night. Was hella busy. Will definitely try to come to some of these, though. Also, as for the movie nights, the only way to do that in Tower would be through YouTube and unless you’re planning on renting them, then that’s illegal and I won’t no part in it.

Of course I will for the event!
I’m also planning to do giveaways!

Maybe we could get Karaoke to be a gamemode in Tower Unite??

well no
but maybe like a club attraction?

Aww… Well yeah maybe like fridays at Pulse have karaoke?