-Karaoke Night / Jan. 8th @ 6PM PST-

Hey guys! I’m new to tower and have been around for 3-4 days or so. I donated right away and knew Tower was gonna be a home for me on the internet. Since I’ve been here i’ve met some great people, so now I want a chance to give back.

This friday, and hopefully all fridays, we will be hosting a Karaoke Night at my condo. People are encouraged to come and sing, if you play an instrument you can also play for others at the event. For those who would like a back-track to sing to I will be playing guitar at the event. Any stunning pianists with MIDI Keyboards are encouraged to play back-tracks as well for the karaoke-goers.

I am also in the works of a Movie Night for saturdays, but that’s for another post.

Shoot me an add on steam to confirm you’re coming, or just show up; either way I’ll be there, will you?

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/therealsnoremonster/

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. Count me in.

Awesome, see you there!

I’ll try to be there. (I won’t sing though)

Nevermind!!! Putting a very low resolution and using console commands to play the game on its lowest graphics ever possible, I’ve managed to play it somewhat flawlessly…

Uhh, Is it fine if I play my viola? :stuck_out_tongue: I am not the best lol

#Rob needs to be there

Lol, I didn’t know that this was at 6. I would like to join another one though, you should do this every other week or so!

That’s the plan! I’m doing weekly Karaoke events!