Kalleira should wander around the lobby

Every 15 or so minutes, Kalleira should change locations, just like GMT lobby 2’s wandering merchant.

0 Likes

Absolutely. I can see someone arguing that this is annoying, but you visit her so rarely and it’s (IMO) really fun to search around for a wandering merchant and makes the purchase feel rewarding. I’d love this to come back.

9 Likes

Yeah, especially since she doesn’t sell important items like the jetpacks but more cool obscure items you work for.

4 Likes

This is inevitably going to clog up the chat with “Where is the Stray” messages every 30 seconds or so, as much as I like this idea. Still voted because a wandering merchant is something I’d love to see.

1 Like

no but see that’s the fun of it
an announcement in chat saying “The Stray has moved” would be a bit helpful

1 Like

auto ban anyone who says
“where is stray?”

0 Likes

auto redirect messages that have “where” and “stray” to local chat

1 Like

This might work. Warframe does this when “Where” and “Baro” are in the same sentence with one of the merchants, giving his time of arrival.

2 Likes

are you serious? that’s amazing

0 Likes

They also do the same thing with the locations of items and resources, which could also be implemented into TU.

For example, “where” and “jetpack” would respond with Rob’s, or “where” and “realtor” would respond with Sweet Suites.

4 Likes