Item Suggestions Megathread

Pretty Much

Gamemode: PvP Battle

I believe this is in the wrong section, In any case, PVP Battle is making a return in TU as Slaughterday Night Live, as for when itā€™s coming out, my guess is as good as yours.

A beret would be nice. Thereā€™s a few styles of berets, particularly basque, and french alpine. Since a beret is pretty simple, it wouldnā€™t hurt to have all the major styles, but basque and french alpine definitely should be first. Iā€™m not sure how out of scope this would be, but a hat designer would be cool, stretch the wool around and get what you want, as well as have little emblems on the front or wherever.

Basque: https://imgur.com/a/aU1Cr

French alpine: Google french alpine beret and youā€™ll get a good idea.

Curtains for the windowsā€¦ Seriously we need curtains.

And maybe light switches?

7 Likes

It will come back as ā€œSlaugher Day Night Liveā€

Any chance for a projector that displays a still image, like the canvas does?

Bear paws/claws for my bare hands, please :wink:

3 Likes

A projector is coming, AFAIK

The old GMT TVs had direct linking to images, so Iā€™d assume it would eventually be implemented in TU. Since projectors function as TVs, there you go.

a boat condo easter egg cut out that you can place down

1 Like

giant and large trampolines

and maybeā€¦

CUSTOM TRAMPOLINE LAND

(ALSO STUPID WATERMARKS)

6 Likes

I donā€™t know about you guys, but I donā€™t really feel like making a condo again without the blocks, because without the blocks condos just donā€™t feel the same, and by that, I mean that they ALL feel the same, I think that the blocks were necessary for condos because they made them feel unique! I mean when you walked into any condo without blocks they just all felt the same, because with blocks you could do stuff like I did:

5 Likes

The construction blocks will be returning. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank goodness!

Worldwide official servers

1 Like

In clothing items; An M65 Field Jacket in dark olive.

Theatre People sell the soda and maybe a popcorn item (like the popcorn swep in gmod)

3 Likes

I would love to have a fancy bar table like the one that was in Garryā€™s Mod tower. I am looking to modify a room as a bar and it will seem incomplete without a bar table. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Not sure if they are in it but Iā€™ll put some:

• Water balloons and water gun(s)
  • Smoke bombs, Confetti bomb.
  • Sparklers!
  • Yoyo
  • More pets. (Crocodile, rabbits, you name it.)
  • Boxing gloves ( which also allows you to punch people)
  • Football ,goalposts. etc.
  • RC Helicopter/plane.
  • Notepad ( and draw stuff on it )
  • Chalkboard.
  • Paint spray can (Temporary paint)
  • Slingshot ( Could also maybe use it for water balloons too.)
10 Likes