Item Suggestions Megathread

Wearable railroad cap.
Railroad Cap

1 Like

The stalactites in By the Sea Shore and the ice shards in Ice Moon would be nice cave decor:

Also, since cliff boulders are being added soon, I think the little grass layers on top of the cliffs in the plaza would be really useful to have as a separate canvas-able item.

Their organic but still rectangular-ish shape would help a lot for making seamless cliff edges (the closest thing we have right now would be canvas cubes). Plus, since they’re sliiightly bumpy, they could be good for creating more organic looking flooring when scaled up.

6 Likes

Make the soda machine’s cans support canvas data too, maybe?

Or at least make it so you can pick between it dispensing Splat Soda and Red Spring cans,

3 Likes

Canvas Grass Patch

1 Like

There’s quite a few shapes that are difficult or tedious to seamlessly include in natural builds at the moment. It’d be great if a set of canvas items was added that could help with this. I made a small list of items I’d like to see, with rough sketches included:

Natural Bridges

Slopes (straight, 90°, 180°)

Valley

Arch (with flat topped version to more easily fit into cliff walls)

Stone Stairs

Cave Wall Tube

Cave Wall Dome (with a full version too, but I didn’t wanna draw it)

Cave Wall Straight

16 Likes

Spin the Bottle

4 Likes

BULLETIN BOARD

Description: This item allows everyone to leave a sticky note for everyone else visiting the condo to see. As the owner of the condo, you are allowed to ban certain words and certain users to prevent abuse. Clicking on a sticky note will delete said sticky note.

MAILBOX

Description: This item allows people to leave messages for the condo owner (and its admins) to read. As the owner of the condo, you are allowed to ban users from sending messages to prevent abuse.

24 Likes

Just had the idea of Vox/Arcade themed glasses that you equip and then they make your view look like it would if you were on 10% resolution scale with r.Upscale.Quality set to 0. Crisp, crunchy pixels.

15 Likes

Canvas Cube and Canvas Sphere but with physics enabled

3 Likes

Or a right-click → edit → checkbox to enable/disable physics on existing ones.

1 Like

How about a Matrix vision variant as well

3 Likes

A variant of the Upper Cabinet Shelf with doors, like the ones in Courtyard Villa

7 Likes

I really want to see a LOT more practical furniture and clutter items. There’s a lot of holiday stuff and niche things that dont fit a casual condo. If you look at the beds, the only ones that fit a normal condo is the simple wood frame bed and the cheap bunkbeds!

Why not add a few more beds with unique frames? or a sleeping bag or two?

I would also really enjoy beach towels being added to the game, since there aren’t many beach items to indicate where you should sit on said beaches.

And items for the bathroom. We need a lot of clutter items for the bathroom. I mean we don’t have SOAP or TOILET PAPER. Its really hard making a well decorated bathroom, especially when a lot of workshop things tend to be kinda scuffed.

5 Likes

Since you can transform into the Knight or the Ghost from LC

My suggestion is a potion to transform into Cornelius.

4 Likes

I’d really like a sound pack for the sound emitter that adds all of the Wowozela sounds to it. They’d all be fun to make weird ambience with, but I mainly just want to use ‘ambient’ because I think it sounds cool

4 Likes

I’m aware that there is already a bucket hat (as I’m using it). But I would love a smooth one, made of canvas or something, not just one that has gold snakeskin or whatever it is. I’m not too sure how hard it would be, but I would love it if you could change the color with RGB, like you can with a lot of different items (the mini scooter or text hat for example).

Being able to colour wearables is something that is planned.

5 Likes

New Media Player Shapes

(This could be a new item or it could also be an update to media players)

Apologies if this has been suggested before, but I think it would be useful (at least for the project I’m trying to work on) for new media players that are shaped like the different canvases we currently have. A semicircle, a dome, a circle, etc.

1 Like

mini fridge

5 Likes

Decal media player: basically the canvas decal but a media player. Would probably work better than projectors, honestly.

7 Likes