Item Suggestions Megathread

The lazy river area in the Plaza has a ton of rocks that would be really nice for nature builds. The flat-topped rocks especially would be insanely useful for making cliffs, since there’s no flat-topped rock items in the game. Being able to place down the rock arches would save a lot of time from having to make good looking tunnels or arches out of the 4 weathered rock items currently available, too. The small, smooth rocks are pretty different from the roughness of the weathered rock items too, so that’d be great for extra variety.

Courtyard Villa’s beach cliff is also made out of a bunch of jagged rocks, which as far as I can tell are unique from the weathered rocks (the textures definitely are, at least), and would be nice for some extra rock variety.

Also, I’m sure this was suggested somewhere else already, but chamfered versions of the canvas primitives would be very useful for natural builds too. Their sharp edges make them pretty unfitting for making natural-looking rocks or ramps, and I think being able to smooth out their edges a bit would go a long way to making them more usable for natural scenes.

EDIT(6/18/22): this is so long after the og post but I remembered looking back at this that I forgot to include a couple things. I don’t know if these are even things you can make into items easily but the mountains in Nahnia/Pine Valley and the volcano in Island/Sunrise Isles would be SO SO useful for making landscapes, I would greatly appreciate if these could be added as items

Screenshot_20220618-064703_YouTube

9 Likes