[Item] For Christmas

Why not have drinkable hot chocolate? Just, anything festive. Even if there’s an invisible tiny pine tree on the fountain it would be festive enough.

6 Likes

I’m pretty confident that the devs will have some fun little holiday items. GMT did, and some of the remenants from that are still visible; there are halloween candy buckets and plushie spiders still in TU’s stores. If there arent any plans for holiday stuff at the moment, I sure would love to see some.

7 Likes

Yeah they will definitely have something for the holidays.

How about a colored Santa Claus statue as a festive item?

Y’all seem to forget you can buy a Snowman at the Celebrations Store :neutral_face:

1 Like

Santa Claus themed cat sack.

1 Like

And don’t forget Dog bag.

1 Like

I dont know if any of you saw it before I tore it down but I made a christmas log cabin. You don’t need christmas items all you need are canvases. I made stockings out of a canvas, I made a christmas tree out of a canvas, I made garland and wreaths out of canvases! You can easily make christmas with just canvases.

1 Like

I’d really like presents with color sliders for the paper and bow, and also editable X, Y and Z dimensions.
I think this would be really simple to make and implement, and allow people to make a pile of gifts however they like.

While we’re on the topic, I think it’d be great if general construction materials had these properties as well.

6 Likes