Is anyone else annoyed by "Please remake my favourite game in TU" suggestions?

There is a very distinct difference from my post to the other ones. I’m not saying that it’s a game mode.
It’s primarily just a suggestion for players to try out when it becomes possible, and a bit of satire on my part. Using my thread as part of evidence for this almost unreasonable post is honestly makes me feel like an idiot for having the humor that I do.
I feel never should you be putting down others in the community nor should you have the right to completely disregard player suggestions and ideas that come towards the forums. You have made my humor feel like it’s being taken the wrong way and if you do have a problem with it I ask that you contact me directly and tell me, I can change. And I will change if it really does become an issue.
Even though it really shouldn’t seem like it, I feel that you personally attacked me and made me feel unwanted for my humorist behavior, and if you don’t believe in my humor then you can refer to A Problem with My Balls
So before I begin to repeat myself to make my thread longer, I wish you would reconsider and try to critique people accordingly besides making an entire almost-hate based thread on the subject.
EDIT: Being caught into the moment and reading over this made me reconsider. The way that this post is directed makes it seem like you are playing against the community actively suggesting things, even if it is bad or repeated.
Thanks -Coont